Illuminating the Path to Precise Medical Insights!
Dr Rajarshi Bahadur
Areas of Expertise
- Interventional Radiological Procedures, Guided line/ FNAC/ Biopsy/ Pigtail/ PTBD etc.
- CT Scan & MRI
- Chest X-Ray & Abdominal Ultrasound
- Mammograms for early detection of cancer
Ask a Radiologist
- Diagnostic Imaging Techniques
- Radiology Procedures and Protocols
- Interpretation and Analysis of Medical Images
- Radiology Equipment and Technology
Digital X-Ray is a medical imaging method that captures X-ray pictures using digital sensors.
- Digital Detectors
- Image Acquisition and Processing Systems
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
Mobile X-Ray is a portable medical imaging equipment that is used for on-the-go diagnostic and treatment planning.
- Bedside X-rays
- Emergency Room Imaging
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Disaster Response
Ultrasound is a medical imaging technology that visualises inside organs by using high-frequency sound waves.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Obstetric and Gynecological Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
Color Doppler Multi Slice CT Scan with low dose radiation
- Vascular Studies
- Cardiac Imaging
- Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- Pulmonary imaging